When Ulta has their Gorgeous Hair Event, I am in heaven. That catalog comes in the mail and I am circling everything I want to go pick up. I have gathered my list and I want to share it with you. Each day there is a different “beauty steal” that is up to 50% off of its regular price. You can’t go wrong!
- Sexy Hair: For years I was an avid user of their hair oil, only for it to disappear on me. However, it came back in the form of Moisturizing Love Oil. The smell is amazing. And it is Buy Two Get One Free during the event. Another item that is part of the BTGO is the Powder Play Volumizing & Texturizing Powder. It gives me so much volume at my roots and helps my curls stay in all day!
- Living Proof: The shampoo and conditioners are on sale. My favorite is the Perfect Hair Day.
- Hot Tools: I use a Hot Tools hair dryer, 1 1/4in curling iron and the 1 1/2in curling iron. I love the settings on my hair dryer and that it has an extra cooling blast button. With the curling irons, I love having control over the temperature of the iron. When I am going simple with my hairstyle I enjoy using the Thermal Hot Brush.
- Aquage Uplifting Foam: I am ALMOST out of this. I am going to hold out until October 20th when it is 50% off at Ulta. I learned about this holy grail of volumizer from Kate at The Small Things Blog.
- Redken: this is 2 for $24. My favorites are the Extreme and the Beach Envy Volume. The Color Extend Blondage has an amazing smell. I use it among several other purple shampoos on my blonde hair.