At risk of being cliche, these are some of the things I am thankful for.
- Scott: he strives daily to show me love and takes such good care of all of us. In fact, as I write this he has all 4 kids at the local pond feeding the ducks. He took today off to give me the chance to blog, get graphics ready, do laundry, and just recover from the long weekend. I couldn’t do any of this without his support.
- My children: I have learned so much from my kids. Without them I wouldn’t be who I am today. They have taught love, forgiveness and acceptance.
- This country: Being able to live in a country where I am free is incredible. I feel so fortunate to be here and make the choices I make because we are FREE.
- Family: My extended family has supported us through all of our life. Through our babies, through hard times, through adventures and staying home. Without our family, we would not have all that we do.
- Traditions: I am grateful that I was raised with so many traditions that I can pass on to my children. I am grateful for the traditions I have made with my own family.
And last, I am grateful for my readers. Thank you for supporting me and my little endeavor to share our little life here in the nest with you. I look forward to sharing more of our projects, traditions and much more with you!