When I started this blog back in August I had a few ideas for content. While those ideas are still there and I still love writing about them I knew I needed to have GOALS for myself for this year. I wanted to have more well-rounded content. I wanted YOU to enjoy reading and to come back often.
Here are some of the things I have listed for this year:
- Get to know my followers better
- Try a few new content pieces
- Attend a conference for bloggers to learn MORE
- LISTEN to YOU
- Grow my following (on here, Instagram and Facebook)
With those things in mind: tell me what you want to hear more about! Let me know if there is something you want me to try, tell you how I do, and PLEASE tell me about products you’re loving (I probably want to try them)
I also have some personal goals this year, and I want to be held accountable for them! I am going to share them here and hope that because I have shared them that I will do them.
- Keep up with the “Come, Follow Me” curriculum
- Be more active
- Make better eating choices
- BALANCE in all things
- Plan a retreat/workshop