I love nail polish.
I am so glad we got that out of the way! I figured I should share with you my top picks for this spring and summer! I am VERY partial to Essie Gel Couture and their TLC line. I love their regular line too. Ok, I love all things Essie.
- Model Citizen: The perfect bubble gum pink. It will make every outfit pop.
- On The List: A beautiful coral. You will look more tan with this color on.
- Rock The Runway: The number one pick for your 4th of July nails! This red is bright and vibrant.
- Labels Only: I love the little bit of sparkle in this color. I think it would go well with the Rock The Runway.
Essie TLC: All you need is the one bottle. No top coat required! I use this when my nails are feeling like they need a break from traditional nail polish but still need to be covered. There also aren’t a lot of colors in this line, mostly soft almost barely there colors.
Essie: The traditional polishes are perfect for toes. I have little kids, so I need something a little more sturdy on my fingers.
- Base Coat: Do not skip this important step!
- Watermelon: I love how punchy this color is.
- Peach Side Babe: The name says it all, a sweet peachy color.
- Mint Candy Apple: This one is not one I would normally pick, but it is growing on me! I know my girls will love it.
- Turquoise and Caicos: I love the way this one is creamy and bold. Plus it would look amazing with a white dress.
- Top Coat: The Gel Setter top coat is one of the best top coats I have ever seen!
What do you lean toward for your summer polish colors?