Some of these are affiliate links. That means I receive a small commission if you buy something from them at no cost to you.
My spring Stitch Fix arrived almost two weeks ago. I forgot I was even getting it! I shared about it on my Instagram stories. This box was more my style than my last box. I even kept something from it.
- Gretchen Strappy Sandal by Sarto: The cutest, softest suede in the most perfect color. These will match ANYTHING. So I kept them. I get a lot of wear out of my shoes, they will always fit. I had no problem with the price.
- Becru Lace Detail Blouse: I love this shirt. Feminine. Crisp white. Gorgeous details. I wanted to keep it. I want to be that feminine woman who can wear white with ease. In the real world, I have small children who would get a stain on the top if I even considered wearing it. So this went back as well.
- Embry Mixed Material Top: I loved the cut of this top. I loved the little neckline detail. The colors were gorgeous. But I didn’t have anything I could wear with it in the HOT desert summers. I don’t wear tank top style tops on their own for personal reasons.
- Bowie 3/4 Sleeve Dolman: From my previous Stitch Fix post, I don’t like dolman tops on me. I don’t feel like the flatter me.
- Kut from the Kloth Dayna Skinny Jean: These are darling jeans. I needed them to be about an inch shorter. And I am in the process of starting to lose weight now that Oliver is no longer nursing. I couldn’t justify purchasing jeans so close to summer that may not fit (hopefully wont fit) in the fall.