In the last two months, I have kept using Monat products. I love the way my hair feels.
I wash my hair every 5th day. I have my hair trained so I don’t even need to use dry shampoo! Now that colder, dryer weather is here I am starting to add a new hydrating shampoo and conditioner to my hair.
Shampoos & Conditioners I use on rotation:
- Restructure Pre-Wash Conditioner with Restructure Shampoo
- Revive Shampoo with Revitalize Conditioner
- Black Shampoo & Conditioner with Intense Repair Conditioner
- Super Nourish Oil Crème Shampoo with Super Nourish Oil Crème Conditioner
- Colour Enhance Perfectly Platinum Shampoo with Colour Enhance Perfectly Platinum Conditioner
I try to use a different set each time I wash, but for a couple of weeks after getting my hair colored I will use the restructure line to help my hair stay healthy. The Super Nourish Oil Crème is new and is what I am using this winter to help my hair be nourished.
If I have to use dry shampoo I use Monat’s. It is perfection in a bottle. Not flammable (most other dry shampoos are!), doesn’t make my hair feel like I have dry shampoo in it.
I feel like my hair hasn’t been breaking off and I can see length coming in as it grows out. It makes me so happy. I cannot wait to have longer hair.
I have also been trying to not heat style my hair as much. I will use my hair dryer on my roots to get volume, and then use a curling brush by Hot Tools that day… From there on out it is rare for me to touch it with heat again. Occasionally I have to fix a spot, but for the most part it is set to go for a few days.