Let me go back to like 2013. I was introduced to Sexy Modest. I even went to their boutique when I moved to Utah in 2014. But between 2014 and summer 2019 a lot changed.
This last summer I was re-introduced to Sexy Modest by my friend Carli. She had been wearing the CUTEST shirts. Then I saw the joggers and it was instant love. Please, give me comfy pants that make me feel like I am wearing PJs while I look put together at the same time! SIGN ME UP!
I wanted to share some of my most favorite pieces from Sexy Modest.
- Everyday Tee: I have this in black (of course) and olive. I think I need all of the other colors. I love the slight boat neck line, the length and how easy it is to layer with other things. Bonus: wrinkle free!
- Blouse Tee: For this top I have black, slate and plum. I really want the emerald (just waiting for it to be back in stock!). These also layer amazingly and are great just on their own. It is also wrinkle free.
- Street Joggers: The pants that make me look super trendy, put together and like I am wearing PJs all in one. I have them in black. I kind of want the olive ones as well. Buy them along with one of the tops above. Tuck the top in to the pants and it looks like you are wearing a jumpsuit without having to get naked to go to the restroom. You’re welcome! And again, wrinkle free!
- Mid-Rise Pants: I love the top of these pants, they are like the paper-bag style pants that are in right now. However. These are better. Because when you wear them with the tops above it is like another jumpsuit!
- Swing Dress: I went out of my comfort zone on this dress. I got Blush. Not that pink isn’t one of my favorite colors. I just tend to stick with black on most everything. It is safe. But the blush is so pretty. I love the fit of this dress, it accentuates what I want to and hides what I don’t want to show off.
- Enchanted Dress: As soon as I saw this dress on Instagram I knew I had to have it. It couldn’t have come out at a more perfect time. Just before my anniversary. Scott and I went to the ballet (yes, he takes me to the ballet) and to a fancy dinner to celebrate 5 years of marriage. This dress was elegant and I felt beautiful in it.
Run, don’t stop. Go buy those JOGGERS! You will NOT regret it at all.