Once upon a time I didn’t own a cake stand. Now I own multiple (please don’t ask me to count!). I love cake stands. I especially love cake stands from the Target Dollar Spot.
I believe that everyone needs a basic cake stand. I have white, glass, red, pink… But I think having a glass or white one is perfect.
Cake stands aren’t just for cakes. I use them when I am setting up for a party at my home to add height to the food display, I use them to hold cakes (of course) and cupcakes or pies, and I love to use them to hold little pieces of art or sayings at a party. They are so versatile.
When buying cake stands, I kind of think that the less weight the better… I mean, moving them with a cake on them is already hard enough! Why would I want to carry unnecessary weight?
Here are some of my favorite picks:
- Glass Cake Stand: This is so pretty with details, almost looks like lace!
- White Cake Stand: Such cute details.
- Mixed Materials: I just put this in my cart.
- 3 Tier Swivel: Ok, how perfect is this for a charcuterie board?!
- Simple White: I have this one, it is great, just a little on the heavier side.
- Basic Glass: I have this one as well, it is the perfect simple glass with a dome.