A LONG time ago (like at the very beginning) I saw a pin on Pinterest. And I always wanted to make it. About 4 years ago I made it for the first time. Yep, I am slow on cool things. I think I even saw my friend Heather make it one year and it solidified my desire to make them.
Rainbow Jello!!!! Now. This is a little bit time consuming, but totally worth it in the end. I like to use little clear cups to make Jello parfaits in. Add a dollop of whip cream on top and voila! Fancy St. Patrick’s day dessert is done! You will win all the cool points with the kids, your friends and anyone else.
Rainbow Jello How To
- Start with red jello. Make it according to the package instructions. Pour about 1/4 inch in to your clear cups.
- Put cups in fridge and allow to set. This won’t take as long as normal Jello because it is such a small space. I usually set a timer for 30 minutes and then check.
- Once the first Jello is set move to the next color (orange Jello) and make that according to package instructions. Pour on top of the red jello that is set.
- Put the cup back in the fridge to set up the orange. Check on that color for setting.
- Repeat with each color in the rainbow.
- Top with whip cream and enjoy!