When I thought of this, I didn’t want to be overwhelming in what I put… But if it is overwhelming, sorry.
You know how sometimes you go down the Instagram or Facebook (or even blog) rabbit hole and you find all the things that you never know you needed… I’m guilty too! I’ve rounded those up here for you. No need to look further!
- Bondic: I saw this on TikTok and immediately ordered it for Scott for Christmas. I then told everyone I knew about it. Go watch the video and then order it for Father’s Day. It’s a liquid plastic bonding set.
- Batter Dispenser: When I saw this on Pinterest it was love. It makes every single thing so much easier from pancakes to crepes to cupcakes to muffins.
- Make Chic Happen Planner: I use this every single week to get myself ready on social media. I have loved sitting down with it each week and organizing my posts and keeping track of my growth on platforms.
- A Bidet: If you don’t have one yet, please go order one. When TP started to disappear from the shelves at the stores last year I ordered this. Scott now says he will never live without one. And Ladies, it is very helpful for cleaning the lady parts when needed.
- Can Opener: This one is electric. And before you knock it, hear me out. I remember electric can openers from my youth. They sat on the counter and took up real estate. But this one fits in the drawer and doesn’t need to be plugged in!
That’s it for this months round up! Let me know if you get any of them and what you think!